Auto Dealer and Garage Insurance
Auto Dealer and Garage Insurance Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
At Insurance Zone we realize that you are busy dealing with the day to day operation of your dealership and Insurance can take a back seat to the rest of your business. Remember, your policy is critical to ensuring that you are covered in case of losses that will inevitably occur in the auto business. If you have this information, or at least some of it, you can send it to us and we will put it into our system and contact you to begin the process of shopping it out to our excellent markets.
If you would like us to shop it for you and provide you a competitive quote please complete the application below and email as many of the items below as you can gather to email@example.com.
- Your Supplement/Application from Your Current Policy-This tells an agent what your company make up is (owners, employees, drivers, non-drivers, subcontractors, etc.
- Your Certificate of Insurance-This is what you send the DMV and your Floor Plan companies. It shows your limits and number of tags and coverage basics.
- Your Current Policy-The declarations pages will let you know what you are paying for your various coverages and how they are rated along with your expiring premium.
- Your Loss Runs-Depending on the carrier they will require 3-5 years of your currently valued loss runs in order to generate a quote.
- Your Current Employee List-This includes ALL employees and what positions they occupy. This and their driving records will determine your rating factor.
- Any Changes in Operation-Did you add a location? Eliminate one? Increase your inventory or floor plan?
Auto Dealer and Garage Insurance Information
Insurance Zone is a full-service commercial and personal lines independent insurance agency offering insurance products and services tailored to meet the demands of homeowners and business owners.
My Business Insurance Program products include Property (Building/Content), Wind, Flood, Builders Risk, General Liability, Business Auto, Workers Comp, Umbrella and Life Insurance.
My Personal Insurance Program products include Homeowners, Condo Unit Owners, Rental Properties, Wind, Flood, Builders Risk, Auto, Boats, Umbrella and Life Insurance.
The agency is ‘On 98 & 30A’ and the Southeast, with offices in Miramar Beach (Destin), Santa Rosa Beach, Palm Coast, Tampa and Atlanta, GA.
Owning an Auto Dealership or Garage operation can be lucrative yet stressful. You have to keep track of supply and demand, advertising, employee morale, incentives, customer services and more. Unexpected problems and hazards can arise that put your business at risk of financial ruin. Protect yourself and your company assets by making sure you have the right types of insurance your auto dealer needs.
General Liability insurance is designed to give you a broad, overall level of commercial insurance protection for things that you might not expect to happen. General liability includes bodily injury coverage for customers if they get hurt on your property. It also provides coverage for costumer’s property in case of damage while in your possession. General liability also provides you with financial protection if there are mistakes in your advertising, or if liability arises with the products you sell. Other suggested coverages are Building and Contents, Business Income and Extra Expense, Wind and Flood, Dealers Open Lot, Garagekeeps Liability, Products and Completed Operations, Electronic Data, Employee Dishonesty, Errors and Omissions, Commercial Auto, Umbrella and Workers Compensation.
Whether you need to buy an auto dealers or garage insurance policy will depend on nature of your operation. A good insurance agent will ask you many details about your operation and how you use your vehicles or customers vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.