Condo Unit Owners Insurance
Condo Unit Owner Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Condo Unit Owners Insurance Information
Insurance Zone has competitive markets for Condo Unit Owners whether used as your primary, secondary residence or rental. These packages are designed to include Hurricane/Wind protection unique to the Unit Owner’s exposure. In all cases, the Special Form (All Risk) is recommended over the Basic Form. Insurance Zone has great markets for the needs of the Association as well. One of our areas of focus and specialty is designing Condominium and Homeowners Associations programs.
Condo Unit Owners Insurance Essential Coverage Checklist
- Dwelling - Replacement Cost on Structural Elements Within that belong to unit owner including alterations, floors, walls, built-ins, clothing, appliances, electronics, jewelry, heirlooms up to policy limits
- Personal Property - Replacement Cost on furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, jewelry, heirlooms up to policy limits
- Personal Liability - Claims for bodily injury or property damage for which the Unit Owner is Legally Responsible, recommended minimum coverage of $300,000
- Medical Payments - Medical expenses for anyone outside the household who is injured while visiting
- Loss of Use - Pays for costs above normal living expenses if damage prohibits living in their condominium
- Loss Assessments - Covers the costs levied by the condominium association for losses incurred by a covered peril
- Other Essential Coverages - Flood, umbrella or excess liability, auto golf cart, scheduled personal property, water back up and increased mold coverage.
Insurance Zone is a full-service commercial and personal lines independent insurance agency offering insurance products and services tailored to meet the demands of homeowners and business owners.